The world is a big, wonderful, and exciting place! Toddlers are in constant motion, exploring and expanding their understanding of the world. Jr. Preschool provides an enriching experience that strives to provide much more than basic daycare.
- Two teachers and a small class means your child will receive the individual attention they need to make their first preschool experience a positive one
- Teachers provide loving guidance, helping students learn how to share, take turns and make new friends
- Children are encouraged to try new activities and projects.
- Daily activities include music, storytime, art, recess, and more. Jr. Preschool also joins the other students for part of Chapel each month
- We help you and your child through the potty-training process! Children do not have to be potty-trained in order to enroll in Jr. Preschool.
- Flexible scheduling allows you to choose the days that best suit your child care needs
If you are looking for a great place in the Colorado Springs area for your two-year-old, Calvary Preschool is the place to be!
All Jr. Preschool classes meet from 9-1. You may choose the days you want your child to attend.