Preparation for kindergarten becomes a stronger focus in the Pre-K classroom. But that doesn’t mean the fun stops! Calvary Preschool’s Pre-K program is known for providing children with the critical skills needed for future school success, through a fun, hands-on curriculum!
- Small class sizes and a team of teachers means your child won’t be lost in the shuffle
- Kids learn best through play! Through music and movement, centers, sensory experiences, and gross motor play, your child will learn basic letter recognition, phonemic awareness (letter sounds) and basic math concepts to start them off right in kindergarten
- Social and emotional development remains a strong component of the Pre-K curriculum, as children develop confidence in their abilities to solve problems and as they learn to express themselves in healthy, appropriate ways.
- Monthly Chapel adventures complete with music, crafts, interactive games, and sensory experiences make learning about God’s great love fun and exciting!
- Weekly P.E. classes help build strong bodies and support gross motor development
If you are looking for a top-notch Pre-K in Colorado Springs, Calvary Preschool is the place to be!